LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, November 15, 2012

just a quickie .. Day 4 of JMBR


Day 4 of the 7 Day Kickstart plan of Body Revolution. Well, this phase is a bit intense! Calories are around 1000-1100 for the first 7 days and then off to the normal plan which is about 1200 calories. I’m actually adjusting pretty well so far although, the weekend is my worst enemy so we shall see. I haven’t felt this good in a long time so I want to keep it coming! :D

The bootcamp at work is almost to an end L I love being pushed to do more – well I don’t love it in the moment, but I’m always happy I did it once it’s over. I need to be sure to keep the workouts going once it’s over, I’ll start bringing the JMBR to do at the gym.

Lunch this week has been similar to this:
Chicken Breast, Brussels Sprouts, hardboiled egg. There was more of it but I forgot to take the pic before eating! 
It’s actually quite satisfying! I had forgotten how much I had let myself cheat in the last few months.

Be back for a weekly recap this wknd :D
Have a good one.

3 comments:

safire said...

Great job sticking to your plan! Good luck with everything!

Michelle said...

Haha! I like being pushed too. I just don't work as hard when I'm on my own. I have bootcamp at work on Fridays at lunch. Aren't Fridays supposed to be awesome?? I'm usually angry for the first 20 minutes and then i'm too distracted by anything currently hurting to be angry and then it's over and I feel like a badass. :)

Alissa (A Journey to Thin) said...

Yum that looks so good!!!