LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, November 9, 2012

Finally back on the bandwagon...

So things are swinging along much better this week, I’ve managed to get 5 days of activity in so far thanks to the bootcamp at work. I knew I just needed to commit to something (paying $$ for it makes it even harder to throw in the towel) This bootcamp lasts 21 days – that’s how long it takes to form the habit, gosh I had missed it!! It hasn't been easy, but I love the feeling once I'm done.
Also, a few weeks ago I ordered the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution, the 90-day program and it was delivered yesterday. I’m really excited to start this and I want to fully commit and see some CHANGES! By the other Jillian Michaels workouts I've done in the past, I don't expect it to be easy at all but I know her workouts do work!!! Really, really excited about it. I’ll be doing some progress reports, prob 15 days, 30 days, 45, etc stay tuned...


On another note: The reason I’ve been so absent from this blog is school…finally on my way to becoming an Interior Designer, I FREAKIN’ Love it!!!
I’m especially loving drawing class, who knew -  I don’t complete suck!! J
Here is a little work in progress…

And a few weeks late for my halloween recap but a little share -  took advantage of my modern art history class and put it to good use.. Here I am as Friday Kahlo, it was so much fun to dress up as her – hubby dressed up as Diego Rivera and we got “best costume” trophy, fun fun!


until next time folks. =D


2 comments:

Michelle said...

Sounds great!!! I'm loving the classes at work. While I am spending more money on top of my Y membership, they are so reasonably priced that I don't feel bad about that and three days a week I've already worked out for 45 minutes before getting home from work. Love it!!

Great costume!!!

Carla Birnberg said...

you had had had me at interior designer.

I need ye :-)

MizFit