LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

You know that issue of Runner's World?

The Readers Issue from last December 2011.. Where they feature "Normal" runners...


Drum roll please......I was a finalist! I'm still shocked that they picked me!Sometime ago I received an email from RW - that I assume was sent to all their subscribers asking to share their story and submit a photo.. I remember thinking, "what are the odds" but decided to give it a shot anyways. I sent them my info and just put it aside in my mind. I came back from vacation to find an email from RW letting me know I had been selected!I'm so freakin' excited! and nervous and scared and happy!! and unfortunately yes, also self-conscious about how I will look in a magazine, after all I haven't reached my ultimate goal! I'm only but half way there! I have to remind myself that I may not be there yet but darn it, I've worked HARD to get to where I am now and I deserve it and I plan to enjoy it! Most importantly this has given me the motivation to keep working hard to reach my goal, the motivation I had been lacking in the last few weeks! On a side note: I've managed to lose the 5 lbs I gained while on vacation. I'm ready to keep up this momentum.



7 comments:

Michelle said...

Whaaaaat?!! This is amazing!!!

Michelle said...

BAha! My google reader says you posted 58 seconds ago. Yes, I wait here bated breath just waiting for you to post so I can be the first comment. :)

Tri Chic ~ Jury said...

LOL Thanks Michelle!!! :D

Alissa (A Journey to Thin) said...

How cool!

Spoonful of Me said...

That's awesome those are always the issues that inspire us regular people.

Jessica said...

That is awesome!!

Michelle said...

Hey just checking to see ho you're doing?! Hello!