LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

30 Day Shred - Back to it.

well, unfortunately weight has been at a standstill these last 2 weeks.
I've decided to do another round of the 30 day shred, it worked before and I'm hoping it'll work again.
I'm putting it out there, I will post some results with pictures after 30 days :)
The good thing about this workout is that it's only 25 mins so getting up 30 mins before my usual time isn't that hard - said after DAY 1 ha.
& If all goes well (which it will) I want to also do ripped in 30 right after.
We are going on vacation at the end of August and this is exactly the motivation that I need.
I also have Half Marathon #2 scheduled for August 19th so I'm still getting my running on.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

"so getting up 30 mins before my usual time isn't that hard" -- aahhahahahahhaa -- i almost peed myself laughing. This is the same thing I told myself on Sunday about starting running again. For the last two weeks and supposedly for the next two weeks, it's 100 degrees and humid. By like 10:30. So the only acceptable outdoor exercise has to happen in the early AM. I was going to start this week but I haven't yet so I'm shooting for Thursday. I would say tomorrow but I should have been in bed an hour ago :)

Good luck on the shred!! I always get started but then want to kill her about 8 days in.

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

Good luck with the 30 day shred!

Tri Chic ~ Jury said...

Thanks Ladies!
Michelle, you can do it!!! :) WE CAN do it! hehe the morning is definitely not my fave, I always seem to need more sleep, but then you just get it out of the way.