LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
SW: 247
Goal Weight: 147
Loss to Date: -58.6 Lbs

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Lose a half marathon

So I ran across RunwithJess's blog and her new challenge to lose a MARATHON or Half Marathon this summer, and I absolutely was intrigued!! I have a Half Marathon at the end of August and also a Carribean vacation so I'M IN!!!
Check it out if you haven't already: Marathon Weight Loss Challenge

Things have been going well lately, I had mentioned in my previous post that I was joining Jenny Craig, well that didn't last very long - Unfortunately most of the food is processed and I that didn't sit well with me. I did lose a few lbs and have reverted back to points.
At the end of the day, I know WW works!! I just actually have to track what I'm eating!!
So far, so good :)
I've also recently started playing softball with a company team and who knew you get a decent amount of points running after the balls that I fail to catch. (oops happening more than it should). lol


Also started up on my Triathlon training again - we moved into a new place a couple months ago and we have a pool that's right outside our condo and finally warm enough to get in there, this so beats fighting for a lane at the gym, although I do miss the lane markers. I had no idea I swim so off course!!
Lots going on right now - which is why I keep neglecting this blog.

Anybody using the Nike+ app? I've been faithful to them since I started running and I LOVE LOVE LOVE their new layout.

Until next time, hope you're all doing well :)



3 comments:

safire said...

Good luck with training! Super inspiring!

Domestic Sweetheart said...

I heart your blog. P.S. thought you would be interested in the Soybu giveaway I'm hosting :) xo www.domesticsweetheart.com

Sarah said...

How fun you joined your company's softball team. I signed up to be on ours this year and am super nervous. I haven't played since my T-Ball days but I am hoping it will still be a lot of fun!