LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers
SW: 247
Goal Weight: 147
Loss to Date: -58.6 Lbs

Friday, May 25, 2012

A week back on track!

It's been a great week, I decided that I'm going to follow that half marathon training to the T. So far, so good - I worked out every single day this week. Monday I had my first 3 mile run, followed by a 4 mile Hill run on Tuesday, cross training on Wednesday and another 5 mile trail run yesterday. Today is rest day and tomorrow is another 5 miler with group, the next 12 weeks are all more or less the same with the exception of Saturday where we'll gradually increase mileage until we reach 16 miles... pretty excited about reaching that milestone :D
Looking forward to the long weekend hubby and I are planning a hike.

Have a great weekend everyone :) On totally un-related subject, really digging bright colored jeans right now

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Way to go!!!! You're doing great! Look awesome in those jeans too!

Tri Chic ~ Jury said...

Thanks Michelle :)