LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, April 28, 2012

getting back on the wagon...

Today was a better day, I hadn't been out to running with the running club for  a while now.
Partly, because during the move (I've recently moved) I had hurt my back and that turned into laziness.
While I was tempted to stay in my warm bed, I forced myself to get up and joine them, since it's only about 2.5 miles away I decided to run there run with them for a mile and run/walk back home. I ended up putting in 5 miles in today. Woohoo!! I love the feeling, now I just need to stick to a schedule and slowly find my mojo. I know that I will!!! I love running, it's really the getting out there.
I've also been off work for a few weeks now and as much as I've enjoyed my time off, I'm also looking forward to the routine, it definitely does help when keeping the food in check.

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

2 comments:

Alissa (A Journey to Thin) said...

Great job getting back at it!

Michelle said...

Good for you!!! Haha - I love that you ran there to run with them. Right now, as it stands, I totally would have taken my car. Good job.